Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe | Donate
No charges, no nothing For Passenger Lists
Amtrak employee took $854,460 in bribes
from DEA for providing customer lists
Subscribe to Brasscheck TV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
The drug war at work
Let's make sure the details of this short video are clear.
1. An employee of federally owned Amtak
2. Took $854,460 in bribes from the DEA for turning over passenger data without permission
3. She was not charged with anything and was allowed to retire (presumably with a big fat federal government pension)
4. The money did not have to be spent because there were legal means to get the same data
5. It appears no one at the DEA is being penalized for giving away nearly $1 million for no reason and in violation of the law
That's the "War on Drugs" for you. Just multiply it a few thousand times: waste, fraud, criminality - and no one involved faces ny consequences.
Notice that tender feelings of the criminal Amtrak employee were not offended by having her name mentioned in the media.
You try a stunt like this and see what happens to you.
Brasscheck TV's answer to the normal human question: "What can I do?"
For more The bogus drug war: videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos