Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe | Donate
Mexicans stand up to "drug war"
35,000+ civilians killed since 2006
Subscribe to Brasscheck TV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
Where is the US news media?
We posted a video about the situation in Mexico a week ago.
Two things I consider very strange:
1. The US news media is misrepresenting the military's "war on drugs" and not reporting that the only people dying are civilians.
2. It's paying no attention at all to what's going on in a country right on our border while simultaneously obsessing over Libya and now the Ivory Coast.
1. The US Federal government buys weapons for the Mexican military which end up in the hands of cartel members.
2. US banks launder Mexican drug industry profits.
3. Our absurd anti-drug laws create the market for this mayhem.
More info: What the Mexicans are protesting
Brasscheck TV's answer to the normal human question: "What can I do?"
For more The bogus drug war: videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos