Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe | Donate
The dark history of behavioral sciences
Subscribe to Brasscheck TV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
Another 'gift' from the Nazis to the US
1. It started (officially) in the 1950s and ended in the 1970s' (officially)
2. It was staffed by scientists imported from Nazi Germany.
3. The "research" involved the administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, as well as hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, and other forms of torture. Often, the subjects were not aware they were being tested.
4. Then CIA Director, Richard Helms directed the records of project MKUltra to be destroyed in 1972
5. At least 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies were involved.
"The Nazis didn't lose. They just had to move."
Brasscheck TV's answer to the normal human question: "What can I do?"
For more Hidden History videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos