Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe | Donate
Speculation on the origins of the Coronavirus
Accidental release from a Chinese research lab
Subscribe to Brasscheck TV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Is the Coronavirus man-made?
If so who made it and how did it get released into the population?
The answer to the second and third question may be as simple as government incompetence and corruption...two things we can always count on in China and at home.
Seven things support Adams' speculations:
1. These is a bio-weapons lab in Wuhan
2. China - like all governments - "plays" with virus synthesis
3. The people who run such programs are, by definition, corrupt, disorganized and incompetent
4. The virulence of this particular virus
5. The fact that the original, and ongoing, response is a Chinese government cover up
6. The fact that the mainstream news media can't make these obvious observations
7. The fact that the mainstream news media and Big Tech are already attacking and taking down the sites of anyone who asks these kinds of questions.
Click here to support Brasscheck
The Brasscheck/Real Food Reading list
We recommend these books as a foundation for educating yourself about health in the 21st Century.
Brasscheck TV's answer to the normal human question: "What can I do?"
For more Health and Medical: videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos