Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe | Donate
Reminder - Cell phones are dangerous
Especially for children
Subscribe to Brasscheck TV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
No easy answers
Reminder - Cell phones are dangerous, especially for kids.
This is science, not hysteria.
So what do you do?
For kids: No cell phone. Period.
For everyone else:
1. Don't give up your land line and use it first.
2. If you gave up your land line, use skype
3. If you have to use a cell phone, use the speaker
4. The further away you keep the phone from your head, the better
5. If you use a headset, get one that has a plastic tube between you and
the electronics. (Googe: air tube or acoustic tube + cell phone)
There are no magic cures. Everyone selling one is a scam artist
Here's info on one of the guys who pitches "anti-radiation" stickers for your phone.
Brasscheck TV's answer to the normal human question: "What can I do?"
For more Health and Medical: videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos