Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe | Donate
Fraud and heart surgery
800,000 unnecessary operations a year
Subscribe to Brasscheck TV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
No difference in survival rates
Cardiac catheterization (cardiac cath or heart cath) is a procedure to examine how well your heart is working. A thin, hollow tube called a catheter is inserted into a large blood vessel that leads to your heart.
It's the "test" they use to use to find problems which invariably lead to a recommendation for surgery NOW!
1. Everyone has scar tissue in their circulatory system
2. Unethical heart surgeons use this fact to terrorize people into getting very expensive and ineffective operations
3. Numerous medical studies show these operations have no positive benefit (with one exception which McDougall explains)
4. Find yourself a non-interventionist cardiologist
5. Review this video with family members and other loved ones
6. Injurious foods include animal foods: meat, milk, cheese, even fish, excess vegetable oils (Omega 6 fats)
7. See the documentary: "The Widow Maker"
Brasscheck TV's answer to the normal human question: "What can I do?"
For more Bad Medicine: videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos