Soldiers dressed in costume commit terrorist acts
Not an Alex Jones report, a mainstream Brit TV report
1. These soldiers were ordered to dress like Arabs complete with heavy dark wigs and fire on a police station in Iraq.
2. They shot and killed at least one officer.
3. They were caught red handed.
4. The Brits sent tanks to bust them out of jail.
5. Good soldiers. They kept their mouths shut: "Ask our commander what our assignment was."
If these things happen overseas, what makes you think it doesn't happen here?
And what makes you think it's OK when it happens overseas?
I thought the Brits and the Americans were in Iraq to bring peace and justice and establish stability.
How does dressing up as Arabs and murdering police officers advance that?
One encouraging thought: Tanks are quite formidable when they're lobbing shells at people from afar. Up close and personal, not so much - but don't try this at home!
Brasscheck TV's answer to the normal human question: "What can I do?"
For more Government terror videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos