A retired police captain shot a man to death in a movie theater for texting during the previews before the main feature.
This story, like so many shooting stories that have become anti-2nd amendment poster children, makes no sense whatsover
* Texting makes no noise, so how could this have possibly caused a conflict?
* Movie previews are loud, ditto
* No pictures of the ambulance
* The shooter was allowed to casually walk himself to the police car with only one police officer walking in front of him
* The supposed eye witnesses have not spoken to the news media and have disappeared
* A father and son who presented themselves as having been in the theater were filmed casually wandering around un-escorted behind police lines