Gasoline is toxic waste - literally
Every time we post a new video,
we'll send you a notice by e-mail.
We don't need gasoline,
we never needed it
Facts: Scientific and historical about gasoline and alcohol
1. The original automobiles ran on alcohol because when they were invented gasoline was not available.
2. Rockefeller spent $4 million (that we know of) to promote Prohibition, a ban on alcohol manufacturing in the US that started in 1919 just as the car industry was taking off.
3. When Prohibition was lifted in 1933, gasoline stations were ubiquitous and most engines ran on gasoline only.
4. Alcohol can be manufactured locally and on a community level from renewable plant material for $1 per gallon.
5. The growing of plant material for alcohol would have no effect on the price of food.
6. The growing of plants for fuel would more than neutralize the carbon created by burning alcohol for fuel.
7. In Brazil, over 50% of new cars sold can already run on 100% alcohol.
8. Producing alcohol from plant material is incredibly energy efficient.
9. The oil companies aggressively promote garbage science to deceive the public into believing that alcohol fuels: a) will cause starvation, b) are uneconomical, and c) are net polluters.
10. Gasoline is a high toxic material.
11. It is entirely unneeded to fuel our cars.
12. Oil companies like Chevron have pressured PBS, commercial TV networks and other news media to keep this basic information from the public for decades - and the censorship continues to this day.
More at: http://www.PermaCulture.com
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos