Gardasil is an immunization against a "disease" that often has no symptoms and usually resolves itself.
Marketers of the vaccine imply it helps prevent cervical cancer. This is scientifically false. Furthermore, cervical cancer is already substantially on the decline.
What is true is that if you introduce Gardasil into a person who already has HPV you dramatically increase their odds of developing pre-cancerous cell behavior.
So why are the marketers of this vaccine working with crooked politicians to make Gardasil injections mandatory for young girls?
It's garbage science and bogus public health all in pursuit of the almighty dollar.
Since publishing this video in the winter of 2008, the predictable public health catastrophe has begun.
Unnamed "federal health officials" reported to the New York Post recently that there have been over 8,000 "adverse events" - including death and paralysis - in girls and women injected with Gardasil.
Let's get some things straight:
1. Gardisil is NOT a vaccine against cervical cancer even though it has been promoted that way by its makers
2. The vaccination series costs $360
3. Some politicians are seeking to make it mandatory for all girls between the ages of 10 and 15.
Another pharmaceutical industry fraud
Thanks to George Bush & Friends, victims of this "vaccine" will not be able to sue the manufacturer. Instead, they will have to apply to the federal government for relief which will involve a prolonged and expensive hearing process.
Some of the injuries reported so far include:
1. A 17-year-old who collapsed and died two days after receiving the last of three injections.
2. An 11-year-old who suffered a heart attack three days after receiving the injection. The doctor attributed the death to a severe allergic reaction.
3. A 13-year-old who developed headaches, lethargy, and paralysis of her left leg days after a Gardasil shot.
Don't let yourself or your daughters be railroaded into receiving this highly suspect "vaccine."