The parallels between Bush and Hitler are obvious and impossible to deny despite the whining of the right wing lunatic fringe (Fox News.)
* Hitler engaged in intimidation and fraud to "win" elections
* Hitler's office had an "open door" policy for any corporate criminal who was willing to support him financially
* Hitler used fabricated evidence to justify attacking and occupying other countries
* Hitler looted the wealth of other countries, German government resources and German citizens to finance his operations.
* Hitler manufactured terrorist threats and used these threats to rationalize the development of a police state including the loss of fundamental citizen rights and the build of a vast interment camps.
And on and on it goes.
There's a reason these similarities between Bush and Hitler that go far beyond the predictable patterns of human psychopathology...
The Bush family had a long and deep involvement with the Nazi movement. Since then, the Bush family has surrounded itself with allies, advisers and agents who emulate Nazi values.