Note: These is an ad tacked on to the second video that was placed by the original producer. Not us.
1. We don't know the company and therefore we cannot recommend it one way or the other
2. Holding collectible gold coins is NOT a good way to own gold. Premiums are too high and variable. Resale value is uncertain. Basic gold coins like Krugerands, the Canadian Maple Leaf etc. are the way to go.
3. HOLD real gold, not shares or certificates.
4. Shop very carefully. Small order first.
5. Buy a little bit at a time on a regular basis. Holding gold is an insurance program, not a speculative game.
Bush Sr.'s role in destroying Richard Nixon's political career and what we can expect from Obama.
Who did Gerald Ford appoint as CIA Director after Nixon was forced from office?
Who ended up as Reagan's Vice President during the re-militarization of the US and the S & L scandal.
Who brought Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney with him into the Reagan White House?
Who had the power to put his idiot son in the White House?
The mainstream media has consistently underrated George Bush Sr.