Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe | Donate
The Oregon Shooting
Another bizarre "event"
Subscribe to Brasscheck TV
Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time
There's no business like show business
"Starting October 1, 2015, limited amounts of recreational marijuana (flower and dry leaf products, plants, and seeds) will be available for purchase through medical marijuana dispensaries to adults 21 and older."
"On October 1, 2015, a mass shooting took place at Umpqua Community College, near Roseburg, Oregon, United States."
Oregon gives the finger to the federal government on marijuana laws. Mass shooting takes place. No connection.
But here are some facts:
1. Students in the adjacent building on the campus heard NOTHING. (Take this on faith: It's hard to shoot a gun off repeatedly without someone hearing it.)
2. The "witnesses" who were interviewed on TV were people who had seen nothing and were only reporting what they were told.
3. Friends and relatives of the wounded and killed spoke without grief, shock or anger, but many of them had well articulated critiques of US gun laws
4. Obama piled on early and often and ordered all the flags at federal buildings to be flown at half mast for a week
5. One of the heroes, shot five times, but entire bloodless in all photos, has raised over $500,000 on the Internet for getting shot and being a hero.
Does any of this make sense at all?
Brasscheck TV's answer to the normal human question: "What can I do?"
For more False Flags videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
brasscheck tv videos